Three Williams, Redfern

I love going to good little cafes for brunch. It's my all time favourite on my days off. When I first learnt of Three Williams, I did not expect the sunken cafe nor the tiny sign at the front which almost felt like Three Williams was trying to hide. The line was almost non-existent; but nowadays, the wait is about a good half hour to an hour. Three Williams has garnered a lot of attention of the past few months and for good reason. Their food is hands down one of the best brunch has to serve. 


I opted for the Bull Horn which consisted of poached eggs, marinated bull horn peppers, serrano ham, feta, jalapeno salsa on toast with the addition of smoked salmon. The combination was beautiful. I loved the richness and intensity in each individual flavour and how they complimented each other so well. And I loved how the yolk of the egg oozed out perfectly. It was so good that I had it the second time I went, but with avocado as a side.

Instagram: twee_eats

 The boy opted for the crunchy brioche french toast topped with raspberries, strawberries, yoghurt, roasted pecans and maple syrup with a side of bacon. I couldn't help but steal half of his food because it was that good. I loved how pillowy soft the inside was and how it contrasted with the crunchy exterior. Love it.


I can never say no to a beautiful portion of beer battered fries with aioli sauce. These fries were cooked to perfection with just the right amount of crunch.

 Mocha and an iced coffee to wash it all down. 

A frozen coffee cube to keep the flavour strong - well played. 

Overall, Three Williams offers great service with a tasty menu in its simple, sleek space. I will return for their new menu. 

Three Williams
613a Elizabeth St, Redfern 
Mon-Fri
7:00am - 4:00pm 

Three Williams on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Would love for you to be part of the Sydney Food Bloggers Choice Awards 2014 #SFBCA2014 if you have time to share some of your favourite nominations around Sydney. Should only take a few minutes and details and nomination form can be found here http://simonfoodfavourites.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/sydney-food-bloggers-choice-awards-2014.html. Submissions are due by Friday 16 January. Thanks for your consideration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place. Definitely heading to this place for the nice food.

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Australian Food Bloggers RingList Random Join
Site Ring from Bravenet